12.7.15

a mini from Project Life cards

An idea on how you can use your Project Life cards to create quick and simple mini album. Created especially for Crafter's Joyride as a design team member.

for the cover I used a thick cardstock suitable for watercolor techniques, which of course I did with use of few Tim Holtz inks and reinkers. But before applying water and inks I heat embossed the cover with the MusicNotes background stamp and white embossing powder. For the finishing touch I added some texture paste stars with a help of the Confetti stencil.

 for the inner pages first of all I had to decide the order, the composition and which of them will be whole and which one will be folded to create pockets for the smaller cards.

 
 the folded cards (as you can see above) were glued in a way to create different pockets, I did the same thing for the smaller cards adhered to the full pages of a mini.


for the binding I used a Crop-A-Dile to make holes and SewEasy floss to bing the pages with cover.
I adhered some floss between the inner and outer side of the cover for the closure.

Inside I added photos and quotes that inspire me at the moment. 
Enjoy ^.^














thank you for stopping by. have a nice Sunday ^.^






supplies:
    http://scrapbooking.gr/default_gr/music-notes-7200.html  

4 σχόλια:

  1. Φανταστικό αλμπουμάκι τρελαίνομαι για κάτι τέτοια!!!Δεν έχω πολύ χρόνο με τα παιδιά και μόνο συνθέσεις κάνω πιά αλλά πόσο σε ζηλεύω που καταπιάνεσαι με όλα αυτά!!Μπράβο κορίτσι μου!!!Είναι πανέμορφο!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Μπορω να παραγγείλω; αν ναι πως; ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή