23.1.13

Little something for me and a sneak peek of my incoming creation ^.^

Unusual (I would say even weird ) collages is totally my thing ^.^ ! I always believed that I have rather strange taste in collage especially when I started to hear it from so many other people, so seems like it's true. What do you think? (it's a passport cover btw. ^.^)

    

 P.S.  Especially for SSS&Show challenge: What are you known for?
P.S. Especially for SSS&Show challenge: What are you known for?



And last but not least a little sneak peek from a mini album-journal I working on now ^.^





                 Thank you for visiting. Wish you luck and happy creating ^.^


4 σχόλια:

  1. Ohh this is one beautiful collaged card! love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Hugs, Sandra

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πάρα πολύ όμορφο! Το έχεις πολύ με το collage και όχι μόνο! Φανταστική δημιουργία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή