11.10.13

Creative chemistry day 4

I'm skipping the day 3 tags for now (not all ready yet ^.^), and moving on to day 4 which is all about alcohol inks. And once again so many amazing techniques, so many ideas spinning around in my head...so busy, busy day. As always I mixed few techniques together to achieve more complete look of the tags







 Also while I was playing with alcohol inks, I discovered that you can achieve some amazing backgrounds by simply removing all the ink from the glossy cardstock with blending solutions ^.^ (all you left with is the color that was absorbed by the cardstock) the results are pretty amazing, you might wanna try it. And of course I instantly grabbed the opportunity to create a card from this new "discovery"




   Thank you for stopping by ^.^ Have a nice weekend

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου