7.3.14

clean and simple ^.^

Do you know what is my favorite crafting material? ^.^ Craft envelopes!!!!! Using them for me is the easiest way to make a quick and simple photo album, any kind of  scrapbook and what not! Here I made a pregnancy journal using just some plain ivory paper, craft envelopes, inks of course (distress always and forever ^.^)  and few embellishments. I must admit it was the quickest album I ever made, less than 8 hours ^.^, that's a record for my standards !!!

I left the front page empty on purpose, so the future mommy could add a name of a baby there herself or any kind of a title that she would like  



the page on the left has a pocket for extra tag and any kind of memorabilia and the empty white space that can be used for journaling ^.^
each page corresponds to a month of pregnancy
and the last one is of course for a baby photograph^.^ 
example of a page with photo and extra tag for journaling
                           
             Thank you for stopping by ^.^ wish you crafty inspiration

2 σχόλια:

  1. Μπράβο κοπέλα μου , με ότι καταπιάνεσαι είναι τέλειο ...Ιδέα μου δίνεις τώρα που είμαι έγκυος να κάνω ένα και για μένα χι χι! Εξαιρετικό!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. ευχαριστώ πολύ ^.^ δοκίμασε το, θα εκπλαγείς ευχάριστα πόσο εύκολο είναι να φτιάξεις ένα τέτοιο αλμπουμάκι

      Διαγραφή