21.9.14

Get more out of your ArtistTradingBlock dies ^.^

Hello everyone,
today a have a few ideas for you on how to get more out of your Eileen Hull ATB dies! All you need is some mat board, Eileen Hull 3-D Block/Cube/Bank XL  or 3-D Blocks/Cubes Sizzix dies and some embelishements you would like to use ^.^  
To begin with, for each project you'll need just one piece of a 3-D cube die.

for this cute calendar just use any tool you have to make 4 holes (2 front and 2 back) for the rings, which will hold your calendar pages (probably I should also mention that the meinlilapark.blogspot.com is where I found the calendar cards) 

My second idea was a packaging for some candies or any other treats 


 I cut 2 holes on one side of the packaging to hold in place the little paper bag with candies (inside) with help of the hemp cord ^.^

 inside (except the candy bag) there's also a pocket for a card

I think these little projects are perfect if you need easy to make, nice small gifts for any occasion ^.^
Also I found a way how to make cute little envelopes from ATB dies, you can find the tutorialHERE.

For more ideas with ATB dies and amazing Artist Trading Blocks visit The Artists On The Block.

P.S. thank you for stopping by ^.^ wish you crafty inspiration

also I'm sharing with my package project at Inspiration Emporium "Fall is in the air".




materials:
     
         

9 σχόλια:

  1. These ideas are incredible Oxana, so very clever, I love both of them! Anne x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Just came back to say thank you so much for joining in our Fall is in the Air challenge at Inspiration Journal! Anne x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. WHat a fabulous idea! This is really cool..love it! Thanks for joining in the Fall is in the Air challenge at Inspiration Journal!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Oxana, this is so incredibly clever I can hardly stand it! Great way to think outside the box!!! (pun intended LOL)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή